Sunday, September 18, 2016

Bring on the books!



Dear Parents,

         I have a confession to make. I LOVE BOOKS! You may have noticed I have a lot of books in my classroom. I love reading and sharing books with my students.

        Today I am sending home the very first Scholastic Book Club order of the school year. If you haven’t ordered from Scholastic before, please consider doing so this year. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is excellent. As well, our class receives free books with every order placed!

       I generally send home the flyers once a month and give at least a week for orders to be returned. You may use cash or cheque (made payable to Scholastic) to pay for your order. Also, ParentPay will continue where you can use your credit card online to pay for your order. Visit parentpay.scholastic.ca for more info.

       This month’s orders are due back Friday, September 29.

Thanks again for supporting our classroom library and our love for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment